City Commissioners define the role and guides the actions of the organization in ensuring the future of the City of Hawkinsville.
Regular Meetings of the Hawkinsville City Commission take place on the First Monday of each month at 6:00 pm in the City Hall Conference Room.
Agendas for Regular Meetings are prepared 3-5 days prior to the meeting and are posted on the Bulletin Board at City Hall.¬†All issues for inclusion on the agenda must be in Clerk’s office one (1) week prior. ¬†For special issues presented by citizens or groups, notification must be provided to the¬†Clerk one (1) week prior and must give the purpose and person/persons speaking for group.
Called Meetings can be called by the Commission Chairman or two (2) Commissioners, posted 24 hours prior. The called meeting must have a stated purpose and no other issues can be discussed.
Click here to view information about our budget and audit.
Upcoming Commission Meetings
- Hawkinsville City Commission Meeting on December 7, 2015 6:00 pm
- Hawkinsville City Commission Meeting on January 4, 2016 6:00 pm
- Hawkinsville City Commission Meeting on February 1, 2016 6:00 pm
- Hawkinsville City Commission Meeting on March 7, 2016 6:00 pm
- Hawkinsville City Commission Meeting on April 4, 2016 6:00 pm