PULASKI COUNTY¬†is accepting applications for the position of¬†APPRAISER I TRAINEE in the¬†Tax Assessors Office
The purpose of this classification is to make appraisals of real/personal property for ad valorem tax purposes.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Georgia Driver‚Äôs License
- Must be in good physical and mental health and have the ability to interact well with the general public
- Must be computer literate and possess written and oral communication skills with an understanding of basic mathematics
- Must be able to research, analyze, and inspect property and gather information necessary for appraisals
The selected candidate must have the ability to learn, under supervision, the methods and techniques involved in the appraisal of typical and complex properties.
The selected candidate must complete the appraiser exam for level I and obtain 40 hours of continued education every two years at an out of town location.
Background check and drug screen are required.
Applications for this position are available in the
Pulaski County Commissioner‚Äôs Office
45 South Lumpkin Street
Hawkinsville, GA¬† 31036
Applications for this position will be accepted until December 16, 2019.¬† ¬†Pulaski County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.