PUBLIC NOTICE – LOGIC AND ACCURACY TESTING
Pursuant to O.C.G.A 21-2-379.25 notice is hereby given that the logic and accuracy testing on the voting equipment to be used in the November 2, 2021 General Election will begin at 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday October 6, 2021 until completed. The testing will be at the Pulaski County Annex Building, 45 South Lumpkin Street, Hawkinsville, GA 31036. The test procedure is open to the public.
Gail B. Bembry, Chair
Pulaski County Board of Elections and Registrar
Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office
Secretary Job description:
Answer telephone and greets office visitors, determine nature of call, provide information and assistance, take messages, and/or direct callers to appropriate individual or department. Makes appointments and arranges meetings at the request of the Sheriff. Researches, compiles and organizes data for use in reports and special projects. May prepare routine reports as directed. Sets up and maintains a variety of office files and records.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to meet all Department hiring requirements, including passage of a drug test.
- Thorough knowledge of and ability to make practical application of the customary practices, procedures, rules and regulations of the Department.
- Working knowledge of standard office procedures and Department computer programs, and ability to apply such knowledge to a variety of interrelated processes, tasks, and operations.
- Working knowledge of and ability to make practical application of standard bookkeeping practices/principles.
- Working knowledge of standard English grammar, spelling and punctuation, and ability to prepare correspondence, documents and written reports.
- Knowledge of standard filing systems and ability to create and maintain Department, records, logs and files.
- Ability to type with speed and accuracy and properly operate a variety of standard office equipment, including computer, telephone, fax machine, copier and calculator.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, other County departments, and members of the public, including being sensitive to professional ethics, gender, cultural diversities and disabilities.
- Ability to provide public access to or maintain confidentiality of Department information and records according to state requirements.
- Ability to comply with all employer and Department policies and work rules, including, but not limited to, attendance, safety, drug-free workplace, and personal conduct.
- Ability to understand, memorize, retain, and carry out oral and written instructions and present findings in oral or written form.
- Knowledge of Excel Spreadsheets and Word Documents creating and updating.
Applications are available online or from the Commissioner’s office.
Please submit application to the Sheriff’s Office at 140 Commerce St., Hawkinsville, Ga by June 14th, 2021.
Absentee ballots per O.C.G.A. 21-2-386(a) (3) in Pulaski County GA will be processed early on Monday, December 28, 2020 for the General Runoff election. The process will begin at 8:00 am and continue until complete. The location of the process is Pulaski County Probate Court’s office at 45 S. Lumpkin St, Room 111, Hawkinsville, GA 31036.
Notice is hereby given that the Pulaski County Election Superintendent will conduct a recount of the November 3, 2020 General/Special Election for the Presidential Election on Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at the Pulaski County Probate Court, 45 S. Lumpkin St, Suite 111, Hawkinsville, Ga 31036. The recount will begin at 1:00 pm until completed.
Pulaski County will conduct Logic and Accuracy Testing for the General Election Runoff to be held on January 5th, 2021, on all BMD, Scanners and Poll Pads on Wednesday, December 2nd, 2020. This test will begin at 8:00 am and continue daily until completed.
Testing will be conducted at: Pulaski County Probate Court Office in the Pulaski County Annex.
NOTICE OF INTENT TO PROCESS ABSENTEE BALLOTS EARLY
Absentee ballots per O.C.G.A. 21-2-386(a) (3) in Pulaski County GA will be processed early on Monday, January 4, 2020 for the General Runoff Election. The process will begin at 1:00 pm and continue until complete. The location of the process is Pulaski County Probate Court’s office at 45 South Lumpkin St., Room 111, Hawkinsville, Ga 31036.